Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Am i still asian?

It's either keep maths and go tutoring, while dropping economics, or keeping economics and drop maths. Idk i've been brought up in the asian way thinking maths is #1 priority and i had to go tutoring in primary because of it. I feel really really insecure/worthless if i drop all math :S:S But i am finding maths really much harder all the concepts i can do the basics but when shit gets changed slightly or the exam hits me with a hard question all those 129381902389 formulas that we have to implement gets jumbled in my head and i get confused.. EHHHH i feel so dumb and even my DAD is giving me the option to drop maths. WOOOOOWWW my sis did 4u eng 3u math for hsc and i can't even do 2u math. TT__TT i just hope this decision doesnt somehow affect me in the future. I guess i'll see the end results and then decide what to drop, but i KNOW im doing better in economics than maths... Well at least economic scales higher than maths... Im trying to study for maths now but arrghh i look at all the sheets and formulas and i just get confused and i'm really forgetful so i literally have to relearn all the theory. But the thought of forever not having to do a mathematics test and learn/relearn/flip through many many notes of maths theory is really drawing me in. I can't believe i used to average 90% in math last year, waaaaaaaaat happened to me lmfao. things became too hard for meehh

P.S. day 2 of spirit week teacher vs students volelyball match was heaps better than expected- lulz we lost to our 50 year old teachers.
P.P.S. yeah i knew it was going to rain >.>
P.P.P.S LoL i know my blog looks different be prepared for more changes im just testing some new designs since i was getting bored of the old one. I think this one looks sexier anyways :)

No comments: