Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

life update :D

Many short random things to say so it'll be in point form :)
- SO i was on facebook one day (like i normally am) and i just noticed i randomly hav elike 10 less friends, must be people deactivating for year 12
- Free time after doing work goes very very very fast
- I have a shitload of holidays chinese hw to do which i ceebs to do, but i don't want to let my mando teacher down ^^ but this sat's totally going to be awks thanks to SOMEONE ==' why would you tell her that WHYYY
- Girra got aircon yeah it didnt seem very hard we got them like a few terms after it was suggested, don't get why they took soso long.
- THis thursday will be the first day ever in high school im actually going to school myself in the morning. I usually get sent so i can sleep until 8:15 ^^
- I've found out i can only work efficiently if my comp is turned off but i think im going to move it from my main desk to my other desk it just exerts a distracting aura if it's in front of me even if it's turned off.
- Last thing: my parents are becoming strict and they're fully telling me to forget about birthdays/parties/outings like wtf sif thats going to dramatically affect my ATAR. Seriously asian parents sometime they joke sometimes they dont so idk when they're serious anymore but my god how the hell am i going to explain me going to a kpop concert with tickets that have already been purchased. I jsut hope they're joking, actually screw that im going whether they say yes or not.

Im stil trying to get my sleeping patterns from holiday mode to school slept at 3am on monday 1:30 yesterday and aiming for 12 today but thats in 30mins and i want to at least watch ONE episode of jade palace lockheart to relax before i go to bed.

-end life update :3

No comments: