Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A look into my legal classes :)

loooong day today all 6 periods and an added double economics lesson into lunch, pretty tired atmmm but must soldier on and start my legal researchinggg. Our legal lessons are full of dnm's and gossip between our class and our teacher like today we were gossiping about other teachers and how some teachers got fired and whether or not we get the 'extra' teachers from other schools.  And one time we were talkng about parental obligations and for the mother we were talking about breast feeding and I think someone asked about how breastfeeding works after pregnancy and with adopted children. SOOO miss goes off on a bit of a tangent and tells her own real life story about breastfeeding and how her sister- when she was pregnant was able to shoot milk from her boob 4 metres, and we were all like DAFUQ tmi miss TT_TT.

I had something else to say but it has slipped my mind. Anywayssss tennis trials tmr wish me luckk guyysss!! i'll be so devo if i don't make it i swearrr.

Wasn't really a big fan of miss A butt their new album!! lips is soo goodd fuuarr, for like the first time i like the majority of songs on an album. Touch is a bit :/ though, maybe it'll grow on me.

No comments: