Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

twassss pretty hot today and my left shoulder hurts from carrying all my gear around on one shoulder for the whole dayyy. ehhhh i got first preference reserve (I think that's considered part of the team O.o), pretty happy with my performance I only played one singles on a surface that I wasn't used to and have never played on before and i won that match against one of the most consistant players who was on the team last year soooo yeah. And i also got a higher preference than someone who had made the team last year 8D and also considering i was one the inexperienced player in the team  by far im pretty content. I would've been devo but the top 4 players all deserve it fair and square and everyone who tried out were pretty cool, I bonded with people from other grades lololol considering we were waiting around more than playing. Pretty fair team 8D the team of 4 = yr 12,11,10 and 9 hahah. Girls didnt have try outs because only 6 signed up and the team has 6 spots lmfaoo.

After year 12 and when i enter uni i think i really will miss being in a unified 'grade'where everyone knows each other and you see everyone everyday. In lectures theres always different people and theres far too many people for you to know all of them. At school now i have close friends and not so close friends, and i think i'll miss those not so close friends, because at uni they don't exist... Or i may be completely and utterly wrong lololl

DOn't feel like moving or doing anything i'll see if I muster the strength to do some legal research.

No comments: