Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

HOLIDAYS have officially started woooo. Ext eng was my last assessment i think i went okay but the live questioning at the end was pretty hard. Especially my second question "how does the indoctrination of characters within waiting for godot reflect philosophies of the easter bloc" OR something like that , i was just like wtfff is this. ANd made up some bullshit master/slave dichotomy between pozzo and lucky arrgghh. Lucky it waso nly worth 1 mark. SO yeah holidays, time to play hard, :D idc what parents say im going to try go to every outing, my excuse is that bball = exercise and better than staying at home being fat on my computer, so my parents uusually let me. Organise something and contact me >:) kthnxbye. Im going to try organise an outdoor bbq/picnic outing and a tennis session. If i can be bothered ahahah. I dont know any good parks T_T yg auditions at chats today, may go to provide support for my friend :] if i can wake up before 10 which is HIGHLY unlikely fml i really should start trying to wake up in the morning.

No comments: