Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Life update #5- holiday life.

HI, soooo what's been happening the last few days? well nothing much.
I got a haircut... it looks kindof weird but mroe liberating? ahhah
Also, we crashed into a bus at ashfield the other day. My dad was being a derp and didnt check the bus lane so when he went to turn in we hit a bus in the side. ANd here i was sitting soundly listening to my ipod when i felt this massive WHAM right in the side of the car, I guess it's lucky that we werent fast a couple of seconds or then the bus would've hit us head on and i don't want to think what could have happened to my mother and I who were sitting on that side :S I think it made a really loud noise but i didnt really notice, i just felt impact and then peopl eon the street were looking at us D: and then peoplea ctually come up to us on the street and take pictures of the car adn the bus... isnt that a bit rude? O.o

 Then yesterday i went to two outings in one was sooo tired, had tennis in morning then iceskating later. Tennis was fun but a lot of people didn't come >.< at least tell me if you're going to come or not :S or at least respond when i text/msn/skype/facebook you fml those people are so annoying it's so hard to get things organised. Then i proceeded to go to iceskating, i love how i get over confident and then as soon as i go on ice i fall so badly ahaha. I don't know how to ice skate someone teach me >:( Yesterday was thef irst time i took a train on bankstown line, it's quite beautiful actually nice sense of community, heaps of parks and people playing team sports. Not really much of that where i live. I really want to join a team sport, sure i play tennis but it's not the same as playing a team sport, I'm thinking soccer or basketball hmmm.


SO YEAHHH nothing much has happened :L OMG wednesday is going to be so fun nice gathering of year 12 students :), weather report forecasts rain PLEASE DONT RAIN PLEASEE.

No comments: