Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

A story about pants

You know what's uncomfortable? Spending a whole day at school in pants without a belt. You may ask, but how does one forget one's own belt? The very mechanism which holds up your school trousers and ensures safety from embarassing events and surprise dacks from trolls. And I would say that the Olympics kept me up late and i woke up at 8:30 today. In other words for the whole day I had tread lightly and walk ina subtle fashion whilst holding up my pants and ensuring the integrity and dignity of myself. Lol never again, and my pants are becoming even looser these days... Or maybe I'm just gettin thinner :S

Noooo Olympics why must you tempt me into procrastination with your women's beach volleyball, tennis, swimming, synchronised diving, cycling, gymnastics, table tennis, badminton D: so jealous of my dad who just watches the events all night sigh. And my tv is just so temptingly accessible only couple of metres from my desk. I pulled the power out so should be okay now. Oh well winter olympics in 2 years, although personally I prefer summer olympics, especially considering the fact that we don't even HAVE snow in most of Australia during winter.

Parents offered to buy me a laptop for uni, debating whether to get a mac... Mmm..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im buying a mac for my birthday! get one and we can be mac friends for life. and then we'll remember each other forever.

lol jks ill see your asian ass at UNSW