Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Last Week #2 Table Tennis!

So today was the last day of table tennis since we joined at the beginning of the year, pretty good run beat mr clarke and A my greatest rival we've been keeping scores since 3 terms ago and it really came down to the last point. I'm glad i joined the table tennis team and glad that I was able to vice captain it, i asked a couple people out of curiousity if they still do sport/exercise and most of them actually said no and missed sport in high school, but A and L have been able to look forward to table tennis every week through our hsc lives. Also i played school sport for the first time in 2 years since year 10 wooooo felt like an old man, my back was hurting for some reason by the end LOL, i just randomly joined the year 9/10/11 people playing european handball on the bottom oval eheheh.
ARCH NEMESIS IN TABLE TENNIS, china vs india lolol
Usain bolts of table tennis lolol
Being tools  loloolool wtf is this post
 year 12s vice captain  and captain along with our club leader MR C :):) lol he hated me before when he was my VA teacher back in year 7 and 8 and kicked me out of the classroom but he seems all good now :). Plz dont zoom on my active sweaty face is very very unappealing lawl.


Ancient, economics and last eng adv lesson today. Feeling so sick due to over consumption of chips softdrink and cake D:D: and my headhurts form too much exercise today LOL can see small beer gut developing LOLOL

Our new school pavement which hasnt dried yet, why...

Its raining right now if it rains on our grade picnic asuhduaeywgfaygwe. Talent quest tomorrow aisjdajsdjawe this is what we've been working for 3 terms for! hopeuflly our whole crew turns up tomorrow with costumes! WOw thank you body for becoming all sickly on my last week of school which i wish to enjoy! ah well at least when i'm sick it's not too bad like it's never serious enough for me to stay home.

No comments: