Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hottest day on record

So it was 46 degrees yesterday LOL thank god i chose to play tennis today and not yesterday. WHY IS IT SO MUCH HARDER IN REAL LIFE THAN IT LOOKS ON TV AHAH. speaking of the australian open on the tv, my god the 'bounce' advertisement is played SO many times, im going remember that 12B breasts bounce up to 8cm for the rest of my life fml. Good job channel 7 (Y) watching the monfils vs simon match, the french commentators are so funny hahah, all commentators should be like that, even the ones during prime time, prime time commentators are too serious these days D: Also cute how monfils says "ohlala" :'D haha

many class clashes, and 'requirements not met' later  FINALLLLLYYYY FINISHED my unsw timetabling fml. I left friday out to go out hurhur, or just go library to study :) Let me know if you want to hang :) i have a loooooong day on wednesday from 9-6, sigh w.e i'll just have many hours inbetween of doing nothing ahah. But yeah 9am means i have to wake up at like 7am :(, i guess its okay considering i dont have many early mornings compared to my friend who had 4/5 days 9am starts. My timetable looks a lot more chill than others on facebook... or is it just me? freaking unniiii, keen.

No comments: