Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

OC class of 2006 reunionnnn

But before that, what's with the unusually high number of fuckwits yelling racist remarks from cars lately? I experience it like every week when I go on my daily after the dinner walks around our block with my family. Australian government needs to invest more in educating idiot bogans in the west. serious.

OC class 2006 had a reunion today, more than half the class showed up so it was a pretty good turnout, FELT LIKE A CELEBRITY ALL THEIR EYES WERE ON US LOLOL and the noise that kids make homg i was actually going deaf. But it's good to see kids active, I was standing there and flecks of cyan and dark blue were whizzing past me. We got our teacher a present and a card and visited all our old teachers, some aged well, some got fatter, some had kids, some retired and some well... pretty much hadn't aged at all LOL. I also saw my PSSA soccer coach and reminded her how we made it into the semi finals in 2005 hurhur. They also built a new state of the art library! with widescreen macs >.> a lot better facilities than at my high school, although they really should upgrade the school sign...
The amount of activity in this photo! it's amazing :) WHo remembers no hat no play? 8) entered the school through the back just as lunch was starting!
In need of an upgrade!
Outgrew the bubblers me thinks! (8
Reliving childhood gaming! deimos risingggggg :D:D:D literally cried in happiness and nostalgia when we got this to work hehehe
NGAWWWWW le classrooms >:D
All in allllll a great day, albeit a great deal of walking to and from westpoint and the school. Love how everyone is around blacktown though hehhhh. We didn't to much except for a lot of talking, but had great fun eitherrr way :D

Man going out everyday, i'm actually beginning to feel it's physical effects. I am ACTUALLY tired, yet i still go to sleep at like 2am >.> have to wake up early at 8am for my first shift tomorrow! wish me luckkk hope my manager isn't too mean haha :) inb4 I sleep at 3am again... but i really am going to try do the near impossible and sleep at 11pm today. 

No comments: