Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

FIrst time clubbing @ the star

WELLL few days ago i went clubbing for the first time at marquee the star. Can I say it's pretty overrated, by the time i got in I'd already been waiting in line for 2 hours and was feeling lightheaded and nauseous from combined effects of fatigue, thirst, alcohol and hunger. At least I managed to get in (but that's because of an undisclosed motive that i will disclose later) some of my friends were in so much pain from wearing heels all day that they decided that it would be too painful to dance and bailed out while still in line. Meanwhile I was eager to get in to retrieve my blazer that i lent to a cute girl who was crying outside the club hours earlier because she got kicked out. Wasted like 1 hour doing so and in the end gave up #firstworldgentlemanproblems. Luckily we found each other in the end. WOuld hate to have lost my blazer all the way from Taiwannnn. So guys here are my thoughts on adulthood: I like the freedom of being a young adult, my parents let me go out even when I come home at 12, 1, or 2am but it's also a bad thing because when you go out, one does not simply come home before dark. And one does not simple spend under $100 :(



I should blog more, i feel like my english skills are deteriorating by the second. THis is probably the closest thing to high school essay writing that i get these days. Seriously one time I was just staring at this simple sentence wondering whether it was grammatically correct or not.

GOIng to a hotpot dinner and karaoke birthday party tomorrow, keen, it's good going to a simple dinner outing without having to drink for once. Since when did the dynamics of having a good time change so drastically ahaha.

No comments: