Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad news...my sister is moving out soon :O Ok I am happy for her since she can be more independent, have more freedom and have no parents to nag about her messy and untidy behavior. However this means that I'll be losing a friend, a mentor, a teacher, an older sibling and an asian snack provider :( This means for the whole of the critical high school years (year 11 and 12) I'll be alooonne, but I guess I'll just have to work seriously hard and believe in my own abilities. Oh well if I was her, I certainly wouldn't let a scrawny, small eyed asian brother hinder my aspirations.

Daniel is saying goodbye to frozen asses while sitting on an ice cold toilet seat in winter, because today my mum bought one of these: =))) 
Yep thats right its a woolen toilet seat cover =) However my one is blue without the suspicious darker 'water' patches on it (if you look closely), this was just a random image on google that resembled the one my mum bought. It feels nice, soft and warm on my bum (: Okay why am I talking about this.

Tomorrow I'm going to legend's house (or million dollar mansion i should say) to play some table tennis and film the last scenes of our ist video. Legend's a cheapass so he won't be providing lunch >.<

No comments: