Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Room cleaning

I just did a full re-moval of my computer. I got down and dirty (you wouldn't believe the amount of dust/ rubbish/ tissues you have behind your desk, the places where you never bother to look), unplugged, replugged, clicked, screwed and banged a couple of times (no not in that way Yen wei). Now my computer is fully functioning on the top of my desk not near my feet (: giving me more leg room. Why do I always manage to hit my head on hard surfaces just above me? I'm probably doing this to procrastinate but none the less -proud-

My mum has a weird habit of 'cleaning' my room when I'm not around. She does small things like move my bin around, moving my chairs around, moving my school uniform from my easily accessible chair when I get up in the morning, to coathangers in all corners of my room, and I find myself left in the single digit freezing cold morning half naked looking for clothes to change into. Those small things really get on my nerves and ruin the general feng shui of my room. This is what happens when I bring up the subject to her:

Daniel: MUUUUM you cleaned my room agaaaiin *sad face*
Mum*: I've been busy all day got up at 6 JUST to clean your dirty room, I'm now soooo tired thanks to you. *moooaan* *groaning continues some more*
Daniel: We'll you didn't HAVE to clean my room I didn't really ask or want you to.
Mum*: What can I do? I have to make sacrifices for my family, my life is soo miserable.
Daniel: Well it is actually MY room, just don't do it next time.
Mum* -semi yelling-: Your room is my room I own this house you can say that when you move out, for now it's my rules.
Daniel: Well OKAY then.
Mum*: *continues to sigh*

Well there you have a little insight into Daniel's household.



*in naggy shanghainese accent

No comments: