Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

A wrap up of these holidays

I would rate these holidays a 8.5/10
In terms of fun and enjoyment 9/10
In terms of productivity levels in school work 0.5/10

I keep having that holiday mentality of the whole 'I'll do it laterr' -5 hours pass- 'still got plentttyy of time' -3 hours pass- 'oh what a shame it's too late seems like i'll have to do it tomorrow', business. By the way I just realised I'll have to get up 5 hours earlier than usual tomorrow, and I'll have to sleep at like 11pm -dies- Basically all i did these holidays was a bit of IST and work experience searching, which I still haven't found and now i'm having an "omg I am so screwed" moment. Well I've applied for two councils and still waiting for their replies.

Oh and now that my toe has stopped hurting theres this problem with my leg. When i stretch/ flex it theres this pain around my joints (i.e. my knees) and I can't lift it higher than 45 degrees. I'm getting old, OMG arthritis!!!!! Whats with me getting all these mysterious and weird pains. Oh wells at least I'm not on crutches (: SEEEEEEE you guys at school (:

No comments: