Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Freckles

I just had an excruciatingly painful stomach ache. I think it's something from the sandwich I ate during lunch. I came home a while ago and randomly had a painful stomach ache, went to the toilet and was all good. Then I had another bite and 30mins later my stomach began hurting even more D':

Lately I've noticed soooo many freckles on my body. I think I counted about 20, theres 4 alone on my ear, and soooo many on the left side of my face. If you look really closely there are FOUR really faint freckles under my left eye. And in the shower I discovered a new freckle on my shoulder and one near my belly button, and they are both slightly raised!!! cancerous? I should stay out of the sun and wear a hat.

Day 5 — Your dreams
I have no dreams... (options are also limited as an asian). All i know is that I'm doing law in uni, because my parents tell my to any I'm a good little boy, and also partly because I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up.

No comments: