Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I seriously hate myself right now. Today in the maths test I had around 10 minutes to spare when I came to the last question. Its wording confused me (also because I think I read it wrong) and the diagram also confused me. Everyone found out x and took 85 from it. At first I had thought of it, but looked at the diagram again and decided it wasn't right, because it says he walked from B to C but that involves two streets and it only gave the length of one street which was 85. But thats not the point, me being such a freaking idiot I left it BLANK!!!! I should have still done the working for that and at least got a couple of marks even if it was wrong. OMG so angryyy, I can't think straight and logical in stressful test situations. Then I had a mental blank on the matching ratios and left that blank aswell!!! All you had to do was cube root the volumes. Jeeeeez i am SUCH a baka. I've already lost sooo many marks. What's done is done, can't to anything about it....And what sucks even more is that each mark is worth more than 1%.

Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Best sister ever I guess, even though she's 10 years older then me. She buys me fooooood (: but not for long since she's moving. And she is always one to turn to when something goes wrong (especially in maths).

No comments: