Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yesterdays party was FUUUN (: I didn't post yesterday because I got home at 12am. You might say, "but wait you stay up till 2am", yes although this may be true this is WITHOUT my parents knowing, without coming home 2hrs later than what I had originally told her and without my mum needing to stay up that late to wait for me. In such situations as these, while in my friend's car although I KNOW it's going to take at least 30minutes, as I'm ringing my mum I tell her that it's going to take around 15minutes just to test her mood. If she seems in a nice mood I pull to a more correct time "ohhh about 15-20 maybe 25 minutes" maybe later. If she rages into my phone, I stick with 15minutes and make up some lame excuse such as "the traffic was bad", "we got lost". HEY it works.

Party- I'll not go into detailed description because somethings are meant to stay at parties. It can be summarised in a couple of words, ripped pants, BBQ, singing (badly), table soccer, hair waxing, prank calls, balloons (will not go into detail ), stacks on with around 12 people, oh and puppy (I'm not scared of dogs). Btw eating a whole sachet of  wasabi is not a good idea. Unless it's a dare in which case you HAVE to do it, or it ruins the tradition. Well if you haven't experienced it, you could either set your nose on fire, or pour pepper into your nose, I think it would generate the same effect. But put these all together add a couple of friends and you get one awesome night/party (:


Eat all these, and I swear I'll pay you $20, 1 of them is hard enough....

No comments: