Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

WHY AM I SO DAMN FORGETFUL. Today on the bus home I left my wallet on the seat. I realised halfway walking up the stairs. Rushed straight back down to the bus bay only to see it go. I already lost my wallet half a year ago, gosh my parents are going to throw a spaz at me. I had like $40 in there D: I tried ringing the bus company apparently they'll "get back to me", in other words, I'll probably never see it again. OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG. I don't care THAT much about the money, it's the id card, libary card and bus/ train passes I'm worried about, because they can be a bitch to reapply for. FML

In other news, this whole week we're going to be eating in history elective class. Our assignments involve us to pick a cuisine, explain it and serve it to the class (: Today we had noodle soup, laksa, prawn crackers, kimchi and fruit salad. We're doing italian cuisine ----> gelato + homemade pizza. :)

Should i tell my parents about my wallet now? Or wait a week and hopefully get it back. .... my parents are so gonna rage at me.

No comments: