Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I just last minute did my science assignment, probably the same with most people. Tomorrow i'll go to hillsbus seven hills depot to see if my wallet has turned up, and if it hasn't then I am going to get owned by my parents. Gosh the day i lost the wallet, I saw the bus leaving was having an -OH NO- moment, when really it was just going to the bus depot like a few minutes away. SO if i WAS SMART, i could've just walked there and picked it up straightaway. I didn't realise the stop that seven hills was the last stop.

Some things you didn't know about me:
- My second toe is longer than my big toe (just)
- I can't curl my tongue into a hollow tube
- I am EXTREMELY unflexible, to the point where sitting down on the floor cross legged normally is difficult and my back kills after sitting for a long time. I've perfected my own awkward somewhat less painful sitting position
- I play tennis
- I can't speak mando
- I was born in Australia
- My last name was never originally 'wang'

Can't think of anything else now, I'm going to sleep bright any early today. I'm trying to sleep before 12am nowdays.

No comments: