Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

goodbye 2010.

I am blogging this in the middle of a warzone of fireworks. But i must blog today of all days, yes i do realise i havent blogged for a while because the holidays are like a drain that sucks you and you dont know where all your time goes, even though you get absolutely nothing done.

so first of all. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. 2010 was great, I know 2011 will be even harder but in a way more rewarding. So work hard guys!

reminiscence time!
So 2010 has been quite a great year for me. Especially for friends. I reckon i've strengthened friendships and created new friendships this year more than any, in school and out of school. It's been an awesome year of partying, growing up and experiencing new things and feeling many many emotions. Suddendly i'm lost for words soo... i'll just say that 2010 was truly a great year that I shall never forget youuu.

Also i cannot believe im a senior now, i feel really quite old, like im being replaced by a younger generation? Idk i just always remembered me to be the young fresh highschooler and a couple years later I'm already the second biggest grade in highschool. Quite daunting indeed.

So my new years resolution?
- pay attention in class, work harder yr 11 is important, don't be so lazy, meet new people and attempt to keep certain friendships for looong to come.

1 comment:

Daniel W said...

lol reading back on this, i failed so hard rofl