Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Daniel is officially on hiatus!

Pree chill day today not really very intensive, wrote a practice legal essayyyy net cafed for a bit ate nandos yeahhh. 1 moree term, 22 terms down  1 to go, this is it. This term will be pretty intensive, emotion filled both sad and happy and examination filled and PARTY filled. SO i've made the decision to ban myself from social media sites until the 15 which is when my trials end, so yeah i'll blog rarely if at all from now so yeahhhh. I guess this is?... goodbye? lolollljks i shall be back, just text me important shit. AIsh trials fml.

Me gruduating i still remember standing ont he side in year 7 seeing the year 12 pass and graduate as they walk down the entrance of the school. Now it's my turn, it all seems so sureal. 

No comments: