Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FML

Oh fuck my life, just realised going to china means that im not going to my year 12 formal. I am actually really fucking devo atm. And going to miss not only many 18ths but the 18th party of a close friend of mine. Yes mum keep telling me how im stupid and how it isnt important and how i should just 100% think about hsc and hhow it's my fault and the insignificance of "only one small event"- because yeahhh you're great at making me feel better arent you?. Although yeah, it may not mean much for some, but I am actually a really sentimental person, these things mean a lot to me- but my parents actually understanding me for once? silly me for assuming.

Damn china would be pree great but i just wish it was next year or something... not in the midst of all the action and celebration of post hsc life. Going to feel isolated, GG social life GG. Can't get over how im going to miss out on seeing my 6 year old grade as a grade for the last time. /heavy SIGH. I'm coming back to aus in the last month, everyone better not be all partied out!

mkay now going to try finish english.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

btw what happened to "goodbye" lol

Daniel W said...

Not in the mood brah. But i'll take the hug (: