Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Life update #9

daniel why are you up at 2:22am watching asian dramas aiiyaahhh, but in other news FINISHED WATCHING PROSECUTOR PRINCESS wooowoooo not that any of you guys would know what it is or have heard of it hahaha but yay good drama ^_^ made me smile, i realise i smile by myself during sweet moments in dramas which is actually kinda sad, because frm a third person perspective i.e my mother its just me fully absorbed on my laptop screen while smiling like a derp for no reason. WHATS THE SADDEST DRAMA YOU GUYS KNOW OF? ive never cried from any show before, ever so come at me :) eyes almost started watering at the end of gong and yongseo couple in wgm though hahahah.

Hey look its hte last day of september and the last hsc free month before a hectic october and november! I love how everyone is blogging about hsc and exams and future careers etc etc and here i am LOLOLLOL. Maybe its just my way to relieve the oncoming pressure and stress.... anyways daniel out (:

IT JUST DAWNED ON ME 2 WEEK UNTIL ADVANCED ENGLISH FREAKING HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE. fuck, mother of god. oh well at least i can concentrate on my studies now that my drama appetite has been satiated.

No comments: