Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

First day of the HSC month

so i woke up just then, blew my nose, and all this blood came out for no reason.

Google self diagnosis: I have brain cancer. /imdying llololol

so labour day today which means a public holiday which means library is closed which means another unproductive day at home. AND MY STUPID DET LAPTOP, i turned it on yesterday just to see my study notes and apparently my version of windows is "unregistered" and not legitimate and i have to enter my windows code pin or whatever and i don't even have it, FML. Almost had a heart attack when i turned on my laptop and there was a black screen with none of my documents, then i saved everything asap. Man i really should've paid more attention to the step required for the transferal of ownership process for our laptops aisheuiawhegahfgywaew. Probably going to take some more time for me to get it sorted today T____T

Oh yeah and didn't really get to celebrate moon festival this year :( i always wanted to go to the night parade at chinatown haha and instead i was at home spending lovely time with my hsc girlfriend. MUST FINISH ECONOMICS NOTES AND SPAM PRACTICE PAPERS. Economics is my biggest worry fml so much boring content fuuuhhh.

Oh and i've been reading my friends blog and I see that it's not just me, my modern teacher has been sending requests for work to everyone hahah, i guess it's good he's applying some pressure on us while supporting us along the way. Few days ago he wrote a one line email to me "Daniel i need work- thats it simple message" CMONNNN SIR stop making me feel guilty >.< so then I wrote 3 in a couple of days, saved them up and sent them all at once and responded with "you wanted essays you got them :D" hurhurhur except he responded to all of them and gave miniessay feedback for each one on the same day.... Yeah actually really appreciate my teachers at girra and i love how we have this thing where everyone helps each other out during our final externals and our teachers supporting us along the whole way. I mean it's holidays for him and it's not like we're the last cohort hes going to teach, ahhhhh Mr R, never thought i'd say this but you will be missed :) But yeah aiming for 90+ raw in my externals something ive yet to breach in modern since my highest is 89... aishhh

I remember reading blogs from the years above when i was in year 11 and they were doing their hsc and i was like LOOLOLOLOL glad thats not me, and then nek minnit here i am in the exact position that they were in. And now im reading their lives as uni students (the ones who still blog that is) and I'm sure before i even knowit, that'll be me. Life is a scary thing hahah. I feel like Im in that awkward stage between child and adult, like i can feel the transformation I got a credit card the other day and i have a taxfile number and here i am applying for uni and before i know it ill have my drivers license and a proper job... When did time go by so fast huh, although time is pushing me along i dont exactly feel like moving on just yet, I don't even feel like I'm ready to move into the real world, it's daunting mkkayyyy. Feels like i'm finally growing up.
so october /plz let me get through this month smoothly.

p.s. this was meant to be a short one line post documenting my random nose bleed, and look what it turned into lmfao. THis is what i like about blogging sometimes i just start a post and just type and keep on typing and let everything flow onto this wonderful digital scaffold and adding my wisdom to the world. loljokes what wisdom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bro if you get 90+ raw you'll get like 93/94+ for modern. you beast. oi come library (blacktown) tomorrow at 1:30pm BY YOURSELF and ill 1v1 help you out if you want (cause you're so close to being in that high band 6 range brah) and you can help me with the 10 marker of core