Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Was in dominos playing gangnam style on my ipod then i took my earphones out but it was still playing, then i realised it was the dominos background music hehe made me slighty happy..

Had a good day at parra library today just catching up with friends, havent talked to ma frundzzz in agessss. But yeah pretty much no work got completed. Kinda weird how at like 4 o clock we were like ahhh people in uniform, the school kids must have just finished school. WE WERE ONCE ONE OF YOUUUUU hahaha.

My friend did a quick anime drawing of me when we were all procrastinating hurhur. Does it look like me? I think the eyes are a bit too big to look like me :L BUt the clothing and the stuff on the table is all pretty accurate (Y)

I did pretty much nothing today besides catching up with some friends but im like dead tired...

Things i miss:
- table tennis
- tennis
- gangnam style
- friends
- School!






3 comments:

chunchun said...

yo mofo please read this, we might come btown lib at wednesday and yeah :)

Daniel W said...

yep im pretty much there everyday, i'll come find you guys.

chunchun said...

yo im not going btwown librayr tomorow but should be going on friday soz