Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SO library was pretty much packed today, ended up walking around the top floor looking for a spot like a douche lol. In the end i just went to the computer table and worked there.

watching fated to love you- audhauwgeasfagsfawf it's so good, WHY DO NICE GUYS ALWAYS FINISH LAST IN DRAMAS, the girl always goes guy who's the biggest prick >.< I wish i had someone to rave about dramas/shows to :(:( it used to be my sister before she left for china. Anyone want to be my drama buddy? heheheh :3

p.s. deliberately not mentioning hsc because i wish to keep my moods high ^_^ even though it's dauntingly close. I met my friend of FIFTEEN YEARS today at the library, he was one of my first friends ever i remember riding little bicycles with him and having 'sleep time' on those dodgy mats in pre- school hahaha. Talk about good old days. It's great how we can still connect and just talk even though our lives have gone completely in different paths, and even if i only see him once a year i'm still able to talk to him without any awkwardness. I guess thats what you get for knowing someone since you were like 2 haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rave to me about dramas ! i used to watch them before I watched TV shows...and i ceebs signing in so...
V

Daniel W said...

hey you're the one who refused to watch dramas until the end of the hsc! >:(