Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Job Hunting!

was hard.... handed in a couple resumes, then gave up and proceeded to eat lunch at happy chef and galaxy world with my mate. Then met up with my friend who works there, and she shouted me gloria jeans. I don't really like gloria jeans. And there's my day, went to city heroes first, asked if they were hiring and he said no before even looking up from his game on his iphone :( And then apparently Glue isnt hiring until after february :/:/ at least the staff there were pretty nice. AIYAHHHHHH i feel everyone's desperate for a job now lolll. My priorities now are: get my license, get job fml. But tbh im still fretting about the 16th of january.

ALright so 42 degrees tomorrow, wanted to go gym but i think im just gonna hibernate with the aircon on and read a good book. Been reading kite runner, books are amazing (8 i should invest more time in them.

No comments: