Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

High school- for the last time

You know i realised that without a car getting to my school is pretty damn hard. I signed out finally after almost 4 months today, it took an unreasonably long amount of time to get the signatures of 10+ teachers. Some whom i havent seen since year 8.... But yep i got my muckup day photo but no yearbook because they couldn't find any :( The library had already removed me from their system... if i just didn't return my books they wouldn't even know. SOme of my friends told me to not even worry about it, but you know i collected a one metre pile of books and I assume returning them to school would be more beneficial than throwing them in the bin. I found a book that I used for my year 9 science assignment, i was scared that they would charge me like $500 worth of late fees before letting me sign out hahha, luckily that didn't happen. It's weird I'm beginning to get used to disassociating myself as a high school student, couldn't have felt more like an outsider today hahah. Within 4 months the buildings have changed and my table tennis team mates have allll grown up cute (8. I swear this must be the 129312984th school gym extension... I'll probably come again in 10 years to see that it's still being extended :L
The english teachers laughed at my "long lost beauties" such as othello and to kill a mocking bird etc etc hahah. THey didn't even check my books, I don't know whether it's good that they rely on the students to bring in their own books or not. I'm sure they would lose sooooooo many books every year. I was actually lucky enough to meet and talk to all my year 12 teachers today, (except for legal, but i don't like her so yeeeee). Time fllliessss.

*happy valentines day, maybe one day this day will actually hold meaning for me TROLOLOL  


No comments: